Exclusive Interview with Vidya Balan

Vidya Balan is said to be as the main figure behind the breaking up of Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor.In the below interview she was questioned about it. Read what she says:-
What is the reaction to the buzz between you and Shahid dating each other?
I have been through such situations when things have been written about me and there was no iota of truth in them. I am not affected by all these.
Are you really dating shahid?
No, such a rubbish gossip.
But shahid has said that he bonded well with you
Yes,we get along very nice with each other. But that does not necessarily mean that we are having an affair.
It's said that you and Shahid wnt to his house(Shahid)after the trial show of Jab we met?
That's also rubbish. I left much before Shahid did.(Laughs). I want to know where Shahid lives.
Yari Road, Versova
Oh God! Don't take my last sentence literally.In that case,everyone knows that I stay in Chembur. Everybody knowns where Preity Zinta, Priyanka Chopra and Shahrukh Khan live.
Is it true that Shahid had invited you for trial show?
Yes,as a co-actor
Someone wrote that you were playing the hostess at trial?
After reading that piece, Milap Zaveri messaged me saying "How could you be beside Shahid and play the hostess unless you were in the form of Manjulika-the ghost character you played in Bhool Bhulaiya?
What do you like about Shahid?
He is a great actor
Do you find him handsome?
laughs- My god ! What a question! Honestly, I have disconnected myself from such things. I am too involved in my work. I am not giving any time and attention to my personal life.
Has Shahid confided in you and told you about his breakup with Kareena?
No. He does not discuss his personal life with me.
Have you been receiving hate mails from fans who want to see Shahid and Kareena reunite ?
No. Nobody has asked me anything about Shahid and Kareena's break up.Not even the television channels.
Has Kareena messaged you after the rumors about your relationship with Shahid began floating?
No
Have you met Kareena?
I had met her only once at a trial show. That was long ago.
Is it possible that your relation with Shahid becomes more meaningful in the future?
I am not thinking right now about what will happen in my personal life in future.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx 4 the exclusive interview...